Welcome To The walking With Greg Website

Hello I have made this site to help people enjoy the sport and pleasure of walking and climbing mountains and hills, Hopefully it will help new and expirienced hikers and climbers with general information about all aspects of the world of walking mountains and hills.

The Site is new and still under some development so any help would be appriciated, If you have any ideas or would like something adding to the site please email me or join the community by clicking the links to the right. I am hoping to add a discussion forum to the site soon and hope to have a link available in the next few weeks.

Please use the links on the right hand side to view my pages hopefully there is something you like and thanks for visiting walking with Greg.


Created with Paul's flickrSLiDR.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, some great shots. I'll be making my way to Snowdonia sometimes soon!!!